It’s the first day of Spring! Yaaaaay!
If you missed my last post about Spring starting you can read that here.
I just wanted to share a quick little DIY to help spruce up your living space especially for this fresh season. You can also check out my Fall Wreath for more inspiration.
Okay so you need a few things to make this.
- Grapevine Wreath (I get mine from Michael’s, they’re different prices depending on the size you use. I used a 14″ this time.)
- Some fake flowers and foliage in Spring-y tones (You can get these at Michael’s for $$ or dollar stores for $. I went with some dangly purple ones and then cut them in half.)
- A letter for your initial (either Michael’s or dollar stores will have them, my sister had actually made this one for me with some twine.)
- String to attach your letter, and give you a way to hang your wreath.
- warmed up hot glue gun
Okay now the steps…
- Take flowers off their long stems, you don’t want them sticking out of your wreath. Start to place them where you’d like them to go around your letter and add your foliage. When you’re happy with the placement glue them there so it doesn’t get mixed up or they fall out of the wreath.
- Next thing would be to put your letter down and tie it there, use hot glue if you need to keep it put. I reuse mine so I try not to glue it.
- and lastly tie a loop to hang it! I didn’t for this one so you don’t have to either, but I normally do. And that’s it, so easy!
And well yeah that’s it. Super easy like everything else that I like to do haha.