Hello! It’s been a little while, we had a bit of a bumpy start to our summer but now things have calmed down so I figured I’d share a recipe.
I’ve recently discovered the joy of a London Fog on ice. It was a total summer drinks game changer. I can’t get enough of them!
I don’t always have the means to go to a cafe to get one either so I’ve learned to do them at home. So simple, which I love!
Okay so you need…
- Put your ice in a glass, I used a mason jar because all our cups are puny and I like big drinks.
- Add your sweetener. You can use sugar, honey, or a drinks syrup, and you can always add less or more depending on how sweet you want it to be.
- Mix in the Tea. When I brewed mine I filled a regular mug with hot water and two tea bags. I don’t use boiling water because that can make your tea taste bitter.
- Lastly, pour in your milk and stir. If you prefer you can sub your milk for almond or coconut instead for a dairy free option.
- Enjoy with a rhubarb square or a strawberry peach galette!